Annual Fall Festival: Celebrating 60 years
The festival, the largest community building event bringing together the efforts of the parish and school communities, promises a fun filled weekend while generating the much needed funds for our parish and school.
This year a few favorites are returning! In addition to the fabulous food, Country Store and Auction, the Carnival rides, Cake Walk and Live Music are back!
Fri, Sep 22 - Movie Night, Games, Rides, Live Music, Country Store, Food Tent
Sat, Sep 23 - Bingo, Games, Rides, Live Music, Country Store, Food Tent
Sun, Sep 24 - Live & Silent Auction, Chicken Dinner, Rides, Games, Country Store and Food Tent
We have the following items needed on our donation list:
Food sales - need items by Tue, Sep 5
- Cases of water
- Cases of soda
- Corn husks for tamales (8 packs from Costco)
- 600 Fruit cups (individual serving cup)
If you don’t want to shop, we’ll accept gift cards to Smart & Final.
For the Country Store - can drop them off at the parish office before the festival or on Friday or Saturday morning at the festival.
- Mason Jars - wide mouth (quart and pint) - need by Tue, Sep 5
- Homemade jams and jellies
- Baked Goods (Banana bread, cookies in sandwich bags, etc)
- Homemade crafted items (Knit, crochet, sewn, painted, etc)
- Pumpkins, home grown fruit and vegetables (can be dropped off on Friday or Saturday morning of the festival only)
Cake Walk - We need cakes dropped off Friday and Saturday of the Festival.
Raffle Tickets - Ticket donations are $2 each and $10 donation per envelope. Take available tickets after mass to sell. Bring completed ticket entries and money in the envelope provided and drop them in the collection basket.
For the auction, we’ll accept gift cards to local businesses, preferably $50 or more.
See you at the festival!
Jessica Juarez and Cathy Pietanza
Fall Festival Co-Chairs