Take 2 Hours to Pray this Week
Do you want a better life? Do you want better relationships? Do you want to be the best version of yourself? In as little as two hours per week, ten minutes a day, Monday through Saturday, and one hour of active participation in Mass on Sundays, is the daily prayer ritual you need to begin today. Check out these helpful resources and start a two hour a week pray plan today.
Don't Have Time to Pray?
On average, Americans spend most of their non-working and non-sleeping time each week watching TV (19 hours), shopping (5 hours), playing video games (3 hours), commuting (3 hours), using social media (3 hours), being on the internet (3 hours), playing sports (2 hours), and relaxing (2 hours).
Pray 2 hours per Week
- Attend Mass on Sunday and Holy Days of Obligation (1 hour)
- Pray 10 minutes a day Monday through Saturday (1 hour)
- Morning Prayer
- Prayer before meals
- Prayer for spouse/future spouse
- Prayer for children/future children
- Lord's Prayer
- Hail Mary
- Rosary Decade
- Divine Mercy Chaplet
- Pray on your commute to and from work